Unbound 1.7.0rc1 pre-release

W.C.A. Wijngaards wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed Mar 7 08:58:39 UTC 2018

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the patches, and real fast too!  I have applied them, all three.

For fastrpz, I removed the trailing whitespace, both from the source and
from the patch file.  The patch already applied for me, before your fix.
 With the fix it applies without offsets.  The fix uses -p1, not -p0.

Also, I don't agree that the spelling is improved by lintian.  But to
remove the warning, the patch is applied.

Best regards, Wouter