refuse ANY queries

W.C.A. Wijngaards wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Fri Aug 25 11:04:08 UTC 2017

Hi Petr,

It is enabled by default, and implemented in Unbound 1.5.4.  These are
the changelog entries from the download page:

Unbound 1.5.6
- ANY responses include DNAME records if present, as per Evan Hunt's
  remark in dnsop.
Unbound 1.5.4 (9 july 2015)
- Synthesize ANY responses from cache. Does not search exhaustively, but
  MX,A,AAAA,SOA,NS also CNAME.

Best regards, Wouter