Unbound 1.6.2rc1 pre-release (EDNS-Subnet)

A. Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Mon Apr 24 08:43:52 UTC 2017

W.C.A. Wijngaards via Unbound-users:

> Unbound 1.6.2rc1 maintainers prerelease is available:
> - Merge EDNS Client subnet implementation from feature branch into main
>   branch, using new EDNS processing framework.

Hello,

I have added to unbound.conf:

   server:
     module-config: "subnetcache validator iterator"
     send-client-subnet: 2000::/3

The captured packets generated by unbound are expect
to contain some (for wireshark unknown) EDNS0 data
but see only EDNS0 Type 41 OPT (DO bit) data.

How can I configure+see that unbound really forward the subnet information?

Andreas