ssl upstream config?

W.C.A. Wijngaards wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Jan 25 10:05:08 UTC 2016

Hi RunxiaWan,

The 'Resolver' that you configured does not send traffic to the
Forwarder, and this machine does not provide service on port 853 with
SSL to clients.  I am not sure if it should send traffic elsewhere in
your design, but it is acting as a full resolver to the authority server
s.

The 'Forwarder' that you configured, is sending traffic to another
address, and it sends it over port 853 with SSL upstream.  It also
does not provide service on port 853 with SSL to clients.

Since neither of them is providing service on port 853 (with an
interface: line that has @853 on it) and ssl-port set to 853, perhaps
your design does not have a server that provides SSL service to
clients.  Such a server should also configure ssl-service-key and
ssl-service-pem files with the certificate for the SSL service.

Best regards, Wouter