[Unbound-users] Does unbound work with Cisco WCCP?

krad kraduk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 10:55:27 UTC 2015

it doesnt look that way if you read the last bullet point

http://www.crypt.gen.nz/papers/cisco_squid_wccp.html

it seems that the application might well have to be able to spoof the
source address and therefore have some form of awarness

its also eluded to here

https://networklessons.com/network-services/cisco-wccp-squid-transparent-proxy/