[Unbound-users] Issue Resolving "packagist.org"

Paul Niemi paul.niemi at tbaytel.com
Wed Jan 7 15:16:51 UTC 2015

Hello,

One of my co-workers had also, noticed inconsistencies with this domain
(SOA serial #'s).  We are still unable to resolve "pakagist.org" with
DNSSEC enabled, and yet you are able.  Perhaps something is different or
missing with our configuration (see below), or it has to do with differing
geographic locations, resulting in a different query path?

Our configuration:

        auto-trust-anchor-file: "/var/lib/unbound/root.key"
        verbosity: 1
        extended-statistics: yes
        interface: X.X.X.X
        interface: Y.Y.Y.Y
        outgoing-interface: X.X.X.X
        do-ip6: yes

"access-control" lines

        logfile: "/etc/unbound/log/unbound.log"
        use-syslog: no
        log-time-ascii: yes
        log-queries: yes
        root-hints: "/etc/unbound/named.cache"
        hide-identity: yes
        hide-version: yes

"local-zone/local-data" lines
 "stub-zones" lines
"remote-control" lines

Thank you,

Paul

--
*Paul Niemi, B.Sc., B.Eng.* | Networks and Servers Technician
*Tbaytel *| 241 S. Vickers Street | Thunder Bay, Ontario | P7E 1J5

--

disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this email by mistake and delete