[Unbound-users] Unbound 1.5.0 release

Mees de Roo mees.deroo at ziggo.nl
Tue Nov 18 16:46:26 UTC 2014

My surprise was that on a fully updated windows 7 (build 7601) the unbound
service aborts at startup with an "unexpected error" ; such helpfull
information is to be expected from MS, but could have been avoided by
beta-testing. Luckily unbound 1.4.22 is running as good as ever, so no harm
done.

Mees