[Unbound-users] C-root IPv6 patch

Anand Buddhdev anandb at ripe.net
Sun Mar 30 22:25:14 UTC 2014

On 31/03/2014 00:05, Leen Besselink wrote:

Hi Leen,

> Those numbers look really low to me.

Low compared to what?

> Did you query that from only IPv6-enabled RIPE Atlas anchors ?
>
> Or is there are large number in that pool that don't have any IPv6 connectifity ?

All RIPE Atlas anchors have IPv6 connectivity. In fact, it is a
requirement for hosting an anchor. Note that these anchors are distinct
from Atlas PROBES, which are the small devices hosted by people in their
homes. These may not have IPv6.

Please don't extend Atlas anchor discussion here, because this is the
unbound list, and we have digressed a lot already.

Regards,

Anand