[Unbound-users] Resource temporarily unavailable

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Wed Mar 26 16:34:23 UTC 2014

Zitat von Dave Ellis <Dave.Ellis at tierpoint.com>:

> We've been running unbound for years, recently had some instability
> issues. I've noticed the following being printed in the logs. We're
> running Version 1.0.2 (yes, old I know)
>

>      [1395820934] unbound[6249:3] error: accept failed: Resource
> temporarily unavailable
>

> I've tried some network tuning, however I keep getting the same
> issues. Any ideas?

At least more recent versions have settings to raise the network
buffers used, beside this numerous bugs and security related errors
have been fixed in the last +5 years...

You might have a look here, but i'm not sure what can be applied to
such an ancient version:

http://www.unbound.net/documentation/howto_optimise.html

Regards

Andreas