[Unbound-users] fail to resolve casalvecchi.com.ar

Willem Toorop willem at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Oct 22 08:26:51 UTC 2013

Oops,

I had it all wrong. The configuration I proposed does not influence the
NS records in the cache. To have unbound use ns1.abr.com.ar as the only
authoritative name server for casalvecchi.com.ar, one has to add the
following configuration:

stub-zone:
     name: casalvecchi.com.ar.
     stub-host: ns1.abr.com.ar.