[Unbound-users] Ability to exclude a domain from DNSSEC validation?

Wolfgang Nagele wolfgang.nagele at ausregistry.com.au
Wed Mar 7 01:45:58 UTC 2012

Hi Augie,

Unbound has the 'domain-insecure' option for this: http://unbound.net/documentation/unbound.conf.html

Cheers,

--
Wolfgang Nagele
Senior Systems and Network Administrator
AusRegistry Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 3004
Phone +61 3 9090 1756
Email: wolfgang.nagele at ausregistry.com.au
Web: www.ausregistry.com.au

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.