[Unbound-users] man page expansion

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Mon Jul 23 17:17:53 UTC 2012

To make the man pages work for functions of libunbound, I had to
run the following in my package build script:

for mpage in ub_ctx ub_result ub_ctx_create ub_ctx_delete
  ub_ctx_set_option ub_ctx_get_option ub_ctx_config ub_ctx_set_fwd
  ub_ctx_resolvconf ub_ctx_hosts ub_ctx_add_ta ub_ctx_add_ta_file
  ub_ctx_trustedkeys ub_ctx_debugout ub_ctx_debuglevel ub_ctx_async
  ub_poll ub_wait ub_fd ub_process ub_resolve ub_resolve_async ub_cancel
  ub_resolve_free ub_strerror ub_ctx_print_local_zones ub_ctx_zone_add
  ub_ctx_zone_remove ub_ctx_data_add ub_ctx_data_remove;
do
   echo ".so man3/libunbound.3" > %{buildroot}%{_mandir}/man3/$mpage ;
done

This should really be done in the Makefile though, so those man pages
are available on all platforms.

this will then allow you to do "man ub_poll" etc.

Paul