[Unbound-users] libunbound version number

Mariano Absatz - gmail el.baby at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:45:17 UTC 2012

Hi,

Is there some kind of correlation between the libunbound version number and
the Unbound package version number?

I had previously compiled Unbound 1.4.13 and the library files I got in
/usr/local/lib included libunbound.so.2.13.0

I just compiled the latest Unbound 1.4.18 and the new library file
is libunbound.so.2.1.3

It's not so strange that the library has a different versioning from the
package, however, 2.1.3 looks like older than 2.13.0.

Has the library gone backwards? Did the versioning scheme changed?

TIA

--
Mariano Absatz - El Baby
www.clueless.com.ar