[Unbound-users] Configuring CNAME for nosslsearch.google.com

Thijs Kinkhorst thijs at uvt.nl
Tue Apr 17 13:06:38 UTC 2012

Hi Tobias,

Op dinsdag 17 april 2012 14:38:26 schreef Tobias Krais:
> My target is simply creating a
> configuration with a CNAME for www.google.com to nosslsearch.google.com.

> Can anyone help me to create a working unbound configuration file?

I think you're looking for the 'local-data' option. This option is documented
in the default unbound.conf; look for it there. It also has a number of
examples that illustrate how to use it.

In your case, you probably just need:
	local-data: "www.google.com CNAME nosslsearch.google.com."

Cheers,
Thijs

--
Thijs Kinkhorst <thijs at uvt.nl> – LIS Unix

Universiteit van Tilburg – Library and IT Services • Postbus 90153, 5000 LE
Bezoekadres > Warandelaan 2 • Tel. 013 466 3035 • G 236 • http://www.uvt.nl