[Unbound-users] adding module to unbound

Mon Nov 7 11:00:39 UTC 2011

Hi Baptiste,

You need to also run autoheader, it updates config.h.in.

To have something appear in the Makefile you would have to patch
Makefile.in.  The configure script adjusts some *.in files to generate
their final versions, all those @bla@ get their contents in the files.

Best regards,
   Wouter