[Unbound-users] AD flag inconsistency in "Wildcard Expansion" and "Wildcard No Data Error" query

Jia Li lijia at cnnic.cn
Fri Jul 8 01:38:52 UTC 2011

On 07/07/2011 17:28, W.C.A Wijngaards wrote:> Could it be that you are using a version before 1.4.9, there is a fix
> listed: Fix no ADflag for NXDOMAIN in NSEC3 optout. And wildcard in
> optout, in unbound 1.4.9.
    I'm using version 1.4.11, besides, if unbound 1.4.7 being used, it would return ADflag in wildcard expasion case. I also noticed this fix, so got confused when encountered the inconsistency. I think maybe some cases are missed in the ADflag fix.

2011-07-08

Jia Li