[Unbound-users] small bug ?

Stephan Lagerholm stephan.lagerholm at secure64.com
Thu Feb 4 11:47:59 UTC 2010

Hi Leen,

I know the guy (Torbjorn Eklov) who wrote the script at test.ipv6.tk so
I asked him about the internals. It is a javascript that check if you
can reach www.trasigdnssec.se (brokendnssec in Swedish). The domain is
deliberately broken; there is a published DS record at the parent but no
corresponding DNSKEY at the child. So it has nothing to do with DO flag
set or not.

So if you can't resolve www.trasigdnssec.se you are obviously doing
validation somewhere.

Do you perhaps have a forwarder to something that validates?

-S
Stephan Lagerholm
Senior DNS Architect, M.Sc. ,CISSP
Secure64 Software Corporation, www.secure64.com