[Unbound-users] Should we really validate with a revoked TA

Stephan Lagerholm stephan.lagerholm at secure64.com
Wed Aug 4 23:37:48 UTC 2010

DLV is was not used so it couldn't really be the problem.

Even if it would, the key in DLV (41992) is still active and correct.
The revoked key is 35655 (was 35524 before it got revoked if I do the
math correctly).

I say that the parser is wrong to accept a key with flag 385 at all.

/S
Stephan Lagerholm
Senior DNS Architect, M.Sc. ,CISSP
Secure64 Software Corporation, www.secure64.com