[Unbound-users] Old or incorrect information returned?

Haw Loeung haw.loeung at tpg.com.au
Mon Nov 9 01:15:04 UTC 2009

On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 12:54:05 am W.C.A. Wijngaards wrote:
>  From your data they waited for one day.  Could it be this that
> triggered the complaint?  Different way of keeping the cache and the old
> servers still serving the old zone, turns the TTL until the new data is
> displayed larger than the one day they expected?  (or did they expect
> even faster convergence, even though they used a 24h TTL?)

"they waited for one day" referred to one of our staff members who was
handling the report. Our staff member did a dig, waited 24 hours and did the
same dig against the same resolvers and still received incorrect information.
It's almost as if unbound was still caching the old delegation.

--
Haw Loeung
Systems Administrator