[Unbound-users] allowing cache queries but not doing recursion for "foreign" networks

Greg A. Woods; Planix, Inc. woods at planix.ca
Mon Feb 16 20:42:18 UTC 2009

On 15-Feb-2009, at 8:55 PM, Robert Edmonds wrote:

> Paul Wouters wrote:
>>> From the man page:
>
> yes, the fact that unbound can serve local data does complicate
> things.

I for one am very thankful that it can and does, or else I would most
likely be forced to continue to use BIND for many types of common
configurations.

In fact in a slightly related issue I wish it would also already
either listen to NOTIFY messages for stub zones too so that could
automatically flush its own cache of such data, or else never cache

--
					Greg A. Woods; Planix, Inc.
					<woods at planix.ca>