[Unbound-users] unbound views

Attila Nagy bra at fsn.hu
Tue Aug 11 19:45:05 UTC 2009

Why? (the brick into the hole)
I've already written a custom DNS server (but didn't know about evldns,
thanks), but the task here is to give different results depending on the
*client's ip* on a *recursive nameserver*, which they use otherwise.

I wouldn't reimplement unbound (a recursive nameserver) just to give
back different IP for a single name from different source networks. And
of course (if you have read what I wrote, it must be clear) I can't
implement this feature in an authoritative NS, because there I've
already lost the client's real IP.