[Unbound-users] Release 0.7.2

Alexander Gall gall at switch.ch
Thu Jan 10 13:26:12 UTC 2008

Hello Wouter

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.  I just didn't have the time
to start testing in December.  I have built unbound as a package for
Debian/Linux during the past days and will deploy it on some of our
anycast instances very soon as described in a previous message.  I
still need to do a little work to integrate it into the management
system I use to monitor the BIND caches.

Hopefully, I can start operating unbound as a production service early
next week.

--
Alex